REVIEW | ZOEVA Rose Golden Brush Set Vol 2



These brushes are the definition of beautiful!

I've been talking about buying new brushes for too long and what better way to break the procrastination than to invest in another set of Zoeva brushes. Usually when I see ready formed sets of brushes there are two or three that I wouldn't use and that turns me off, but every brush in this set will get a lot of use from me. The contouring brush in particular is becoming a new favourite! I love the pink and rose gold colouring and the white hairs, it's a nice change to the rest of the brushes I own and they feel of good quality. If I could change one thing is I would like for them to be ever so slightly heavier, but that is neither here nor there.

The price point of these brushes is amazing, this set works out to about £7 a brush and they are brilliant. I love the Pointed Crease brush and the Wing Liner brush is my holy grail brow brush, nothing else has compared! I will be featuring these more and more as time goes on but I wanted to share these beauties with you! I got mine from Beauty Bay, but you can get them all over the internet. Who needs to spend ££££ when you have beautiful, quality brushes like these for such affordable prices. I'm dying for the eye set from this line now. A wishlist will be coming soon haha!

Sam xo
P.S. If you enjoy the blog, I'd love if you popped over to bloglovin and followed me there. You can keep up with all my posts that way. Just click the button below :)

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. I picked up 3 Zoeva brushes and definitely cannot wait to order more. They are so affordable yet amazing quality x
    Emma | Emmys Beauty Cave

    ReplyDelete
  2. The brushes are gorgeous! I've been dying to try Zoeva and this post makes me want to even more!

    dyannedavid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've yet to try any Zoeva brushes, but am definitely tempted! Love that they're affordable and the design is so pretty! :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete