REVIEW | Max Factor Colour Elixir Lipgloss.


The colour above is Nude and damn it's pretty!

Nude lipgloss is an absolute staple product for me, but being so pale, most nudes come up a bit too 90s on me and although I get that that look is a huge trend right now I'm not jumping on that bandwagon. I like straight up pale pink nudes that accentuate my lips and don't make me look dead. In comes this Max Factor Colour Elixir Lipgloss in Nude, I have a couple of go to lip combinations, I may actually write a post on them if you guys would be interested in reading that? One thing I find to be a little bit of an issue is that a lot of my lip glosses are very pigmented which can sometimes take away for the lipstick underneath. This lip gloss doesn't have a huge colour pay off which sounds bad but I quite like it because it adds the plumping look I want without taking focus from the colour i've chosen. Its kind of like a highlighting gloss really and considering it isn't tacky whatsoever, it lasts a decent amount of time. I guess it just depends what you're looking for with this gloss but I definitely recommend it for everyday if you're into paler lips. It gets a thumbs up from me!

Sam xo
P.S. If you enjoy the blog, I'd love if you popped over to bloglovin and followed me there. You can keep up with all my posts that way. Just click the button below :)

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. This looks so pretty. I bet it would look nice with or without lipstick. Definitely need to check those out

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks stunning, love the packaging :)


    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, looks far more high end than the price aha! xo

      Delete