REVIEW | Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara.


I'd been thinking about buying this mascara for a while and then when I was in ASDA doing some food shopping I just decided to spend the few pounds and see what all the fuss was about. The concept of this is really interesting, the small brush side caught my attention in particular because I am shocking at applying mascara to my lower lashline and I had hoped this would rectify the issue! The wands are fibre bristles which to be honest aren't usually my cup of tea but they do work well at lengthening and adding volume to my lashes so it's pretty much a thumbs up from me on that front! I don't like the packaging but that's nothing new for me because I am so fussy! One thing that I do find a bit of a problem with this is that it's a pain to remove - more so than any of my other waterproof mascara's! Overall I like the Maybelline Big Eyes mascara, but I'm not sure I'll repurchase this because it honestly isn't anything spectacular!

Sam xo
P.S. If you enjoy the blog, I'd love if you popped over to bloglovin and follow me there. You can keep up with all my posts that way. Just click the button below :)


Follow on Bloglovin

9 comments:

  1. This is my all time favorite mascara! Great post!

    Missmacbeauty | Missmacbeauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had the same problem with my big eyes! it was ok for usage but not particularly amazing!
    Serene xoxo

    www.imserenel.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this mascara! It adds volume and length but I agree that it isn't spectacular! I didn't repurchase it so I guess it isn't holy grail material!
    Jodie xo // La Lune Song

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a good fool proof one I think but i'm the same as you don't think I'll repurchase x

      Delete
  4. I didn't try it, but now I probably wont :) Nice review !



    By the way I'm also new to this world of blogging, so it would mean a lot to me if anyone checked out my blog? Thanks:)
    Luxveritatis.| Beauty.Fashion.Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Might be worth a try, mascara is so personal it could be amazing for your lashes x

      Delete
  5. Lovely post! Im very fussy with mascaras.. Have you tried Loreal Telescopic, its my all time fave!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't I'll have to give that a shot next x

      Delete