LOOK | All work, no play.



Having to wait to have a proper play with new make up is my own personal form of torture. I got the Tarte Bon Voyage Collector's Set in the post about a week and a half or so ago and I have only just really been able to whack it all on my face and get a feel for what it's about. Now that I have, I can only sing its praises! For this look I used the palette that comes with the set taking a gold across the lids, navy through the crease and a chocolate brown on the outer corner and lower lashline! (The colours I used have a white dot to identify them!)


Tarte Bon Voyage Collector's set is $59 at Sephora, here.

I deepened up the look by taking the Laura Mercier Longwear Creme Eye Pencil in Espresso and smudging it into my lash line. I used the Tarte Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara and I'm thoroughly impressed with it! To be honest the wand makes it look like it would be crap but it built volume really well and is super black! My only issue with it is that it's quite a wet formula but I can work with that! I bronzed up my skin a lot using the Givenchy Terre Exotique Bronzer and then popped on a little bit of lip balm and that was it for this look! Super easy and really pretty I think. Catch you guys on Tuesday!

Sam xo
P.S. If you enjoy the blog, I'd love if you popped over to bloglovin and follow me there. You can keep up with all my posts that way. Just click the button below :)

Follow on Bloglovin


4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty look!! So jealous that you got your hands on that palette. It's gorgeous! x

    Speaking Beauty UK | Nars, Urban Decay, YSL GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous palette! The soft smokey look you created with it is perfect :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete