TAG | Top 10 Products.

A few weeks back I was tagged to do the Top 10 Products post by the lovely Renata at Speaking Beauty UK, I started choosing products and then my camera battery died! I immediately bought a new one and crisis averted! Surprisingly, it was pretty easy to pick my favourites! So, what are my ten favourite products? Let's see!

First up is my NARS Sheer Glow foundation in Mont Blanc, I love others but nothing compares to this for coverage, finish, and longevity. I even adore the packaging! I can wear it for any occasion and I know my skin will look flawless. I really do love this foundation! And for application I have to give props to the Sephora Pro Airbrush 55 Brush, it's simply the best! It applies liquid foundation quickly and with ease. I sometimes even use it to pop on a bit of setting powder. Sticking with the base, I have to give a shout out to my most used concealer, the Collection Lasting Perfection. It's just amazing.

The next product in my Top 10 is my Givenchy Terre Exotique Healthy Glow Powder. It was a complete magpie purchase, it's ridiculously overpriced but it is absolutely beautiful on the skin. It's warm, build-able and so finely milled that it looks completely natural on the skin. It's going to be a sad day when this runs out! My next favourite is the Collection Work The Colour Eye Pencil in Vanilla Sky. I use this without fail every single day, it's amazing as a primer and it intensifies the colour of shadows too! It's so stunning on the inner corners as a highlight as well! When it comes to eye shadows I had to include two palettes! First up is my Charlotte Tilbury The Sophisticate palette. I just wrote a whole post on how amazing this is and what I use it for so click here to read a bit more about my thoughts on it. I couldn't have a Top 10 without my custom MAC Eye Shadow Quad. I adore MAC Shadows and these are my four favourite shades for right now (I know it's cheating a little but we can let this one slide, can't we?) I have Arena, Coppering, Patina and Woodwinked in mine, I think I might do a little post on these colours too!


MAC Arena, Coppering, Patina and Woodwinked.

Now for the final three products, all of which are for lips! I had to include my most reached for nude of the moment which is Bite Beauty Retsina, it's just the perfect shade for me and the consistency of the formula is like butter! I love to pair it with the Revlon Bellini Lipgloss too, a stunning shade which is the perfect nude for me. I wrote a bit more about these lip glosses here if you're interested :) And product number 10 has to be a red lipstick doesn't it?! My choice is NARS Luxembourg Satin Lip Pencil. The application is a dream, the colour is unparalleled and it lasts forever. I wore this shade this in the week from 10am to 4am (Night out, don't judge!) and although I obviously reapplied it, it didn't fade or bleed on the lips and it didn't dry out my lips either. Incredible!



Revlon Bellini, Bite Beauty Retsina, NARS Luxembourg

Anything on this list catch your eye? Or any recommendations for me to try? I'm all ears!

Sam xo
P.S. If you enjoy the blog, I'd love if you popped over to bloglovin and followed me there. You can keep up with all my posts that way. Just click the button below :)

Follow on Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. Love your picks! I'm addicted to my Sephora brush #55. It's all I use for foundation since I got it. So good! I'm also testing Nars Sheer Glow now and I can see why so many people rave about it. :) xx

    speakingbeautyuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Incredible isn't it! I love using that brush with it too, it's just the perfect combo! Glad you enjoyed the post lovely x

      Delete
  2. Been reading so many rave reviews about that Sephora brush, must remind myself to pick it up the next time I go Sephora.

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely worth the hype, and the money for that matter! x

      Delete
  3. Amazing picks, Sam! Luxembourg looks gorgeous! I have Majella from that range and it's another lovely red. Great selections for your MAC palette too :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I'll have to give that a look-see! Luxembourg is beautiful, you must try it! x

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous selection! I also love Nars Sheer Glow. Think I might have to get my hands on a few Charlotte Tilbury products, they look absolutely stunning. xx

    http://sophisticait.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, they are everything you imagine they'll be and more! x

      Delete