UPDATE | I Might've Dyed My Hair.


There will be a LOOK post for this make up pretty soon :)

I've been thinking about going dark for autumn-winter for most of the summer. I have so many pictures up against my desk from years back when I had black hair and I've been missing it for so long. So, yesterday on a whim I decided to just do it. In hindsight I should have chosen a warmer colour, I'm not too happy with the initial result because it definitely does not look natural as the name of the colour would suggest. It's quite a change from my light brown-red hair that I've had for most of this year so I'm going to have to play around with make up and hair styles to get used to it. I thought I'd better write a post just so that you guys aren't like "Did you do something with your hair?" in my next LOOK post. Well, there will be another post with my old hair after this goes up but just ignore that oversight aha! I used the Nice 'n' Easy Permanent Hair Colour in Natural Medium Cool Brown - It's definitely a cool tone brunette but I wouldn't say it's natural or medium. You can definitely tell I have dyed my hair and it's pretty dark, near black-brown really. Nonetheless, I love this range of dyes, it leaves your hair feeling nourished and looking healthy, which is what we all want isn't it? I'm probably going to go back to a lighter brown after this dye fades but it's something different for the colder months. Everyone needs a change now and then. I just hope I can learn to like it whilst I'm rocking it!

Sam xo
P.S. If you enjoy the blog, I'd love if you popped over to Bloglovin and followed me there. You can keep up with all my posts that way. Just click the button below :)

Follow on Bloglovin

10 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous shade! Recently tried going back dark as I've been blonde for ages, but the colour I got didn't turn out as nice as this when I wanted a similar result to what you have gotten - will have to give this shade a go when I come to dying my hair next :)

    justaswild.blogspot.co.uk xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to have ombre hair quite high up and when I first dyed my hair back brunette it just went so light I think it's just a case of being persistent if you want to get the dark shades back on x

      Delete
  2. Looks absolutely gorgeous! Suits you so well!! x

    Sunaina ❃

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous, it really suits you! <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This really complements your eyes! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it's growing on me for sure! x

      Delete