REVIEW | NYX Butter Lipstick w/ swatches.


NYX Butter Lipstick in Hunk, Hot Tamale, Juju.

As soon as I heard about these I wanted them. So, back in June I made an order on Cherry Culture which aside from the fact it took until today to come, was pretty easy and inexpensive. These are some of the most moisturising and comfortable lipsticks I've ever worn - and considering the ridiculous size of my lipstick hoard that's pretty impressive. The colour range is amazing, these three shades were so pigmented and smooth to apply, it just makes me want to try more! I especially love Hot Tamale, it screams summer to me! But each of them is beautiful in it's own right! At $6 (£3.50ish!!!) these are ridiculous quality! I love the finish, the application and the shades, and when you blot them they go to a sort of demi-matte texture which looks phenomenal! When can I get more?!

Sam xo

4 comments:

  1. Juju looks amazing! I've heard so many mixed reviews about these that I haven't decided yet if I want them or now. Nice to hear you're loving them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I love them and for so cheap they're worth a go anyways! x

      Delete
  2. Oh my god these look amazing, Hot Tamale is gorgeous. Im also really jealous of your lip pics. I always end up hating my mouth when I try to take pics :D
    Beth x
    mermaidindisguise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's stunning isn't it! Love that it's from a budget brand too! Oh, I just had a lucky lip day I guess! x

      Delete