LOOK | Living it up while I'm going down.


Poser: Level 10

LOOK post's are the most popular with you guys, or so my views and comments would suggest. So, here's another one, just because. Shannon from Shaanxo is my biggest enabler, though her entire face of make up is always incredible it's the lip colours she dons that have me reaching for my debit card. She's been wearing a lot of purples lately and what does that mean? That mean's I need to try it. Mean Girls quote springs to mind - "I saw her wearing army pants and flip flops so I bought army pants and flip flops". Not to suggest her to be like Regina George, obviously. Moving on.

Lately I've been loving mixing lipsticks to create new colours. When you have no money, it's surprising how inventive you can be. For this look I started with Collection Lasting Perfection concealer under my eyes and on some scars on my chin. So happy that my skin is back to a state where I don't need foundation! I set that with Soap and Glory One Heck of a Blot and bronzed lightly around the edges of my face with the Givenchy Terre Exotique bronzer, I've been loving it as of late!

For my eyes I used theBalm Meet Matt Nude palette - Matt Malloy on my lid and then Matt Hung through my crease and in the outer v. I topped the eyes off with a rather dramatic wing, loads of Collection Does it All mascara and then lined the lower lashline with Laura Mercier Longwear Creme Eye Pencil in Violet before smudging it in a little.

And for the pièce de résistance, I started by applying MAC Cyber all over the lips and mixed in MAC Viva Glam Gaga until it made a lavender-grey sort of colour. I loved the finish look. I've been dying to get my hands on Lime Crime Chinchilla for a while now, but in the mean time, this combo will do!

Hope you enjoyed!
Sam xo

3 comments:

  1. What a great look and I love your hair colour so much! The lipstick shade is a dream, too ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete