LOOK | I could have lost myself in rough blue waters in your eyes.


You confused, love?

In today's LOOK post I have to rant and rave about my new favourite nude lip combination. For me - given that polar bears may have stronger colouring than me - it’s quite difficult to find a nude lipstick which actually looks nude rather than looks ‘natural’. Does that make sense? Probably not. Usually nude lip colours come across on me more like my lips but better shades, and given that my lips are rose coloured, that ain’t gonna cut it.

The make up above is one of my current favourite looks, it’s natural, a little bit messy but overall flatters my colouring and if you have blue or green eyes it will do the same for you. And probably hazel and brown eyes, everything suits you girls.

I used theBalm Meet Matte Nude palette, can you tell I’m addicted? I started with Matt Singh through the crease, followed by Matt Rosen and then deepened up the outer v with  Matt Garcia. I love the names in this palette! When I was finally happy with the crease, I used Matt Lombardi on the top lashline.

I then drew a winged liner on the top lashline with the Laura Mercier Caviar Stick in Khaki. I am in love with this as a liner! Way less harsh that black but still elongates the eyes and makes my eye colour pop!

Aaaaaaaand for the lips… I used Maybelline’s Tantalizing Taupe lipstick and topped in with L’Oreal L’Extraordinaire by Color Riche in Nude Ballet. Perfection! Finished off with heaps of Givenchy Terre Exotique et voila!

I hope you enjoyed the post! Catch you later!
Sam xo

4 comments: