REVIEW | Nivea Daily Essentials Gentle Cleansing Cream Wash.


When I was younger, I remember my mother dousing my in almond oil whenever I had particularly painful dry skin. A dermatologist recommended it to her as a natural option for my mild psoriasis and it always did the job. A few weeks back I had particularly sore and visible dry skin. I was looking for a quick fix before going away for the weekend and stumbled across this Nivea face wash accidentally, thinking that it had exfoliating beads when in actual fact it is an incredibly mild, milky texture. Thank God that I did, it has made such a difference for my skin. The combination of this face wash with my dirt-cheap Nivea Soft moisturiser has turned my skin baby soft and plump. My skin genuinely has not felt this good in years and I don't see myself switching up this inexpensive and super easy skin care routine for months, maybe even years.

If you're having a tough time with dry skin, try this wash out. It's £3.59 and it's a wonder I have not heard more about it!
Sam xo

No comments:

Post a Comment