REVIEW | theBalm Meet Matt Nude


Over Easter feelunique were offering 15% off all brands and when this was brought to my attention I jumped on the chance to buy theBalm's Meet Matt Nude palette. I've been coveting it for ages, but the £34 price tag put me off. Having said that, now that I own it, I see the price is quite justified. The eye-shadow pans are absolutely massive, maybe one and a half times the size of MAC single eye-shadows.

All the shadows are perfectly matte, buttery and pigmented. They blend amazingly well and the colour pay off holds up all day long. I am in love with this! It's the perfect palette for the basics of any eye-shadow combination. My favourite so far is Matt Singh, it's a beautiful everyday transitioning colour for blue eyes!

I'm so happy that I added this to my collection and I'm already looking at their other palettes! Two thumbs way up!

Sam xo

4 comments:

  1. This looks like a gorgeous everyday palette :) The eye shadow pans look massive haha. ♥

    J4mieJohnston · Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my favourite, so versatile and yeah aha they are HUGE xo

      Delete
  2. Been eyeing up the Balm products forever. This palette looks amazing as well :)

    ReplyDelete