LOOK | Against all discouragement that could be.




Don't look at the camera... don't look at the camera!

I've been really enjoying a certain mix of products for night-time at the moment so I thought I'd share. Sorry about our little friend underneath my lip. Let's just ignore him. Anyway, lately I've been getting back into my Illamasqua Liquid Metal, for this look I used Surge and topped it with a few shadows from the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette. My one true love. I used Verve over the lid, I then blended the crease out with Tease and in the outer v I blended a combination of Busted and Blackout. I don't find it very easy to wear dark shadows which are cool toned any more but this mix, I can work with. What do you reckon?

I paired it with Revlon Lip Butter in Crème Brulee. Such an easy and in my opinion, pretty look! Hope you liked it!

Sam xo

No comments:

Post a Comment