#instacatchup


Instagram @sjmcdf

Given that I have taken a trip back home for Easter in order to get some work done and basically relax, I've been lacking on the post front but I thought that I would semi make up for it with a catch up sort of post. It's been a stressful few weeks with my dissertation deadline creeping up, but now I have finished writing it and am just on the editing phase. It should be done by the end of this week, then it's to the binders and into that permanent slot in the International Politics reception. I hope I have done enough to get a grade to be proud of.

Not much else has been going on because I am literally attached to the computer getting the last of my dissertation finished and once that's done I have one more assignment to start and finish before I finish University this summer.

When university finishes I will unfortunately have to move back into my parents house - I haven't lived here permanently for over four and a half years so it will be a shock to the system. In an effort to make the transition easier I have been thinking of switching up my room. I have been planning the way in which I am going to redecorate my bedroom at my parents house and I have a pretty good idea of how I am going to do it - clean, crisp and pretty. 

Then it's job hunting. I am quite excited to start full time work... not to mention the money. Anyway, that's all for now. 

Speak soon,
Sam! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment