HAUL | e.l.f, Soap & Glory, Real Techniques & more.




It's about that time again when I accumulate a bunch of make up without realising. What else is there to do in this situation than write a haul post and share my shopping addiction with the internet? While being back in Cardiff I wanted to hit up the new(ish) e.l.f store to try out the Powder Brush, Eyebrow Kit in Dark and I also picked up a random Mineral Lipstick in Runway Pink, a mauve nude pink shade. I'm hoping they don't disappoint but I've yet to even open them so I have no word just yet. I love that e.l.f is now available in a shop!

I made a cheeky order for some Real Techniques brushes in order to expand my collection. I limited myself to just the Miracle Complexion Sponge and Powder Brush. It'll be quite interesting to have a comparison with the beautyblender sponge. I also picked some Eyelure Pre-glued Corner Lashes in the ASOS sale for just £2 each, I think they're still on sale! The last couple of things were of necessity, I needed a new setting powder and being an avid EssieButton viewer, I opted for the Soap and Glory One Heck of a Blot powder. I also got one of the new L'Oreal Extraordinare Lip Gloss in Nude Ballet. New favourite I think.

Last but not least I picked up the Collection Does it All Mascara after hearing it was very comparable to Benefit's They're Real from Shaaanxo. Youtube is bad for my bank balance.

There's a second part to this haul. It'll be coming some time next week :)
Sam xo

1 comment:

  1. Lovely purchases! Would love to know what the Soap & Glory powder is like :)

    Style Sunrise

    :) x

    ReplyDelete