FESTIVALS | Wishlist.


Festival season is right around the corner, and although beauty isn't what they're about it doesn't hurt to look good on site. I'll be writing a few posts over the next few weeks to share how I plan on preparing, what I'm taking etc. Here are a few things which are on my to-buy list before I head to Download this year. The must have items on my wishlist are definitely the Batiste Dry Shampoo, Korres Milk Protein facial wipes and Skindinavia setting spray. Effortless products that are compact enough to camp with! NARS Tinted Moisturizer it at the top of the list, I have always loved my NARS bases and I'm sure this would be a lovely, easy choice for camping. MAC Groundwork is a lovely contouring shade for the eyes and their so easy to use! Some other things I've been looking at are NARS Penny Lane blush, Revlon Cotton Candy Lip Butter and Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray - not essential but nice choices nonetheless!

I am beyond excited for Download! It's going to be immense!
Sam xo

No comments:

Post a Comment