REVIEW | Tanya Burr Lip and Nail Collection.

Tanya Burr Lip and Nail Collection Lip Gloss in Afternoon Tea.

Tanya Burr, in my opinion, is one of the most endearing, talented characters in the beauty blogging world and on YouTube. So, when I heard that she was bringing out her own, affordable line of cosmetics I knew I had to get right on that bandwagon and make a purchase.

I bought a nail polish in Penguin chic, which I have yet to use and I also picked up her Afternoon Tea lip-gloss. I love the colour of the nail polish and the name is adorable, but since I've yet to try it I'll just focus on the lip gloss. The first thing I have to say is that I wouldn't call this particular shade a "lip gloss" really, more a lip creme. It's so soft, easy to apply and the pigmentation is incredible. It's amazing, smells very sickly which I'm not too fond of but that doesn't linger and the colour is my perfect pinky nude. I'll have to use it in a LOOK post soon so that you can see it in all it's glory! For £6.99 it's a steal.

Her line is certainly a reflection of her - It's brilliant! Thumbs up from me! Have you tried any of her products?

Sam xo

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love Tanya and I've been wanting to try some of her new products for ages! X

    Yet Another Makeup Blog.

    ReplyDelete