REVIEW | Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation


My name is Samantha and I'm addicted to finding the perfect base. When I first started wearing make up I quickly realised that when you have skin as pale as mine, you need to focus on finding a base which is the perfect undertone and the perfect consistency. It's so easy for my skin to look dull and ghost like particularly because my skin in dry in texture. Most of the time this means that I can't find a good option at the drugstore. Introducting the Rimmel Match Perfection in Light Porcelain. It has pink undertones, a pale base colour and a beautiful finish - illuminating, light and radiant. This wears well, doesn't oxidise and being Rimmel London, it is quite inexpensive. Plus, I love the glass packaging and minimal graphics on the label.

I really love this base and will recommend it again and again, it's holy grail.
Samantha xo

No comments:

Post a Comment