REVIEW | YSL Babydoll Mascara.



One coat of YSL Babydoll

I'd been interested in trying this mascara since its release but being contented with drugstore brands over the years had left me unwilling to spend £23 on a mascara. I finally caved and purchased it in December and I'm so glad I did. It lengthens and gives some volume whilst remaining natural. It doesn't smear on my lower lash line like a lot of others do. It's really black, doesn't clump and has the most gorgeous packaging of any mascara I own but most interesting for me, is that it is scented. I've never come across a scented mascara before, it's actually quite enjoyable! I love this mascara, the wand is perfect for achieving a feminine flutter and I can see this being repurchased over and over.

Samantha xo

3 comments:

  1. The result looks really great! I had an YSL mascara before as well and even though I liked the result the mascara was empty/dried out really quickly so after all it wasn´t worth the money :/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have noticed that it isn't the wettest mascara even though I've not had it long but then I get on better with drier formulas. Mascara is such a personal preference isn't it! I think that's why I was so hesitant to spend the money initially!

      x

      Delete
  2. This is the first time I've ever heard of a scented mascara. Everything's scented now or something. @_@ I've never used anything more than regular brands. The last one I bought was Maybelline's the rocket volum' express. It's actually not that great. I'd really like to go for something softer. I can see why you like it. It makes your lashes look great but not overwhelming so you can do the cute flutter blinking thing. :)

    Sincerely, Christine from Invisible Blush

    ReplyDelete