REVIEW | Vichy Normaderm Lotion Assainissante Astringente


A couple of weeks back I realised that I was really lacking in effort towards my skincare and I thought that the best way to get back into the swing of things would be to try out a new routine. One of the new products that I bought was the Vichy Normaderm Assainissante Astringente, long name I know. From what I gather it's a pore refining, and cleansing toner which contains glycolic acid, which I assume means that it provides gentle exfoliation too.

I have to say I wasn't really that interested in this, I just wanted a pore tightening toner and bought this on a whim, but I love it. It feels like it's working and no matter how clean you think your face is you'll get out more dirt from using this after cleansing. It makes the surface of my skin feel level, not softer but just even. I'm super happy about this random purchase, now I just have to find some products to compliment it! Not quite there yet!

You can get this on escentual.com for just £9.35 and considering the tiny amount needed to clear and tone the face it is a really good deal, I think.

Sam xo

5 comments:

  1. This sounds like a really good product and glad I've read your opinion on it!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried the moisturizer from Vichy normaderm. It has really helped with my breakouts and gives nice moisture to the skin. If you suffer from breakouts i recommend it to you.

    http://welldressed25.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah I haven't. I've got my sights set on the Origins GinZing moisturiser at the moment but I might look into that! x

      Delete
  3. This looks like a lovely product - I need to give it a go xx

    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete