WISHLIST | Boots & Superdrug.



I haven't made a wishlist board like this is a good while. I'm going away for a couple of days to the north of England in just over three weeks and plan to do some shopping whilst I'm there, so, I'm vowing not to spend money frivolously until then. I thought I'd share my wishlist with you guys, I like reading other peoples in any case! It's only drugstore products and none over £11 so some good deals, I think!

Link to Illamasqua, VIVO & NYX giveaway. 

Seize the Beautiful xo

9 comments:

  1. I love no clogs allowed its brill - I really want to try the Nivea lip butters too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't heard much about it but i'm excited to try it! Thanks for stopping by! xo

      Delete
  2. really want to try the Soap and Glory face mask too! great post :)

    www.sunbeamsanddaisydreams.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I know isn't it! I think i'll have to review it if I get it! You don't hear enough about Soap and Glory skincare! xo

      Delete
  4. Ah, that Revlon nail polish looks incredible! What a nice shade for spring. And I'm totally intrigued by that Soap & Glory mask. Thanks for sharing :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Think i'm going to have to do a little bit of a bit boots haul aha! xo

      Delete
  5. Hi, happy valentine's day <3 your blog is soo cute! you've got an amazing style and it really inspires me a lot..so i qas wondering if you would to follow each other :) let me know <3

    Http://gowestyoungcowgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so sweet of you to say! For sure, i'll check your blog out! xo

      Delete