7 Sins of Beauty.

I've been watching a lot of these on youtube lately, and then when I saw a few blogposts with this tag on them, I thought i'd jump on the bandwagon.


As Kel would say "Aww, here it goes.."




Greed: What is your most inexpensive/ most expensive beauty item?


Most expensive has to be my Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick, it's £32. I do own more expensive products, but they are Urban Decay Palettes and I think considering you get a number of eyeshadows it isn't "expensive", they actually work out quite cheap in comparison to buying singles.


I have it in Pink Quartz. It's the most beautiful highlighter/blush/bronzer. I love it. I've actually just rediscovered it because of this post so yay!

AND, my least expensive product is my e.l.f  Brightening Eye Colour in Day to Night.


They are only £1.50 and though small they are well worth the money, better than the money you pay for them I think. I've just bought a few more colours due to the 50% e.l.f sale. If you haven't already checked that out, get on it (www.eyeslipsface.co.uk)!


Wrath: What Beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with what product has been the hardest to get?


The make up I have a love/ hate relationship with is black eyeshadow. I love how blue my eyes look with deep black eyeshadow, but for some reason I don't feel confident enough to wear it anymore - I used to wear it all the time. So, that's a little annoying. I think it might be because my hair is far lighter than when I was younger and now I feel like the black makes me look like a bit of a crack whore - not my desired look, strangely.

As for the product which has been hardest to find, it took me a while to work this one out. But, it's a pretty recent purchase actually, so recent it hasn't even arrived. It's the Sigma Paris Palette. After hearing so much on blogs and youtube about this I finally decided I wanted it and it transpired it was sold out for all UK stockists. I had to ship it from the US. Really excited for it to come! :)


Gluttony: What is your most delicious beauty product?


Umm, I have two. That's okay i'm guessing.
The first is my Barry M Lipgloss in Strawberry Milkshake. It is LUSH. It smells like strawberry bon-bons. Yum. 



And the second one is my e.l.f Conditioning Lip Balm  in Nice & Natural, that may be my favourite of the two actually, it smells like musk and almond milk, its probably my favourite smell ever.



It's quite annoying actually because I love how this smells but it doesn't have any conditioning qualities as far as I can see. It's a gorgeous colour and consistency though, so I'm not all that bothered.




Sloth: What beauty product do you neglect due to laziness?


Eyeshadow primer. I wear eyeshadow everyday and I can't remember the last time my Urban Decay Primer Potion saw daylight. But there is a reason for this, and that is that I feel as though eyeshadow primer for me is just a placebo. It makes me think that my products will last longer but because I don't have oily lids or anything, it doesn't actually make that much of a difference. 






I prefer bases, I feel like they make the colour more vibrant and kind of work like a primer for me.


Pride: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?


Hands down this has to be mascara. Eyeliner makes my eyes pop but I feel like without mascara my make up look just isn't complete. It's the one product I really would do hard living without.





Lust: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?

Individuality and integrity. I don't like people who pander to other peoples whims.


Envy: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?



This was hard, usually if I want something that bad, i'll buy it, so there not much i'm left wanting. But at the moment there are a few things I can't justify buying myself so I guess this would either be the Sensationail Starter Kit. If you haven't already heard about this it is an at home gel manicure set. I can't wait to get it but at the same time £69.99 is quite a commitment for me at the minute!


So that! Or, Victor & Rolf Flowerbomb. I loooove this perfume. But £75 seems a little steep for me. Christmas isn't that long away after all aha!




Hope you enjoyed!
Please follow, comment and share!
Seize the Beautiful xo

No comments:

Post a Comment